Revision as of 18:41, 4 September 2008 by Arildf
- Adaptive workflow managment 
- Berg M, Toussaint P. The mantra of modeling and the forgotten powers of paper: A sociotechnical view on the development of process-oriented ICT in health care. Int J Med Inform. 2003 Mar;69(2-3):223-34 Medline.
- Berg M . The search for Synergy: Interrelating medical Work and Patient Care Information Systems. Methods Inf Med 2003;42:337-44 Medline.
- CEN/TC251. Concepts to support the continuity of care 2004 (version of 27/11-2004) (http://www.centc251.org/WGII/N-04/WGII-N04-18-prEN13940_2004E_041107.pdf).
- Jordan TJ Understanding medical information. - A users guide to Informatics & Decision making
- Staccini, P et al. International Journal of Medical Informatics (2005) 74, 335—344 Mapping care processes within a hospital: from theory to a web-based proposal merging enterprise modelling and ISO normative principles
- Stead WW, Miller RA, Musen MA, Hersh WR. Integration and beyond: linking information from disparate sources and into workflow. J Am Med Inform Assoc. 2000 Mar-Apr;7(2):135-45. Medline
- Wikipedia 
- Workflow patterns 
- Workflow managment coalition - glossary Workflow managment coalition Terminology & Glossary Document number WFMC-TC-1011 (Februar 1999) 
- YAWL